|This page lists some GIS maps available for the Town of Dummerston, Vermont. These have been created by the Windham Regional Commission. Most maps are available in PDF format.|
- Base map (24×36) PDF – 2009, color base map of Dummerston, showing roads, structures, parcels, 50-foot contours, public lands, streams,and shaded relief.
- Base map (11×17) PDF– 2006, smaller scale base map of Dummerston.
- Building construction dates (8.5×11) PDF – estimated building construction dates for primary structures in town: pre-1994, 1994-1998, 1998-2001, and 2001-2005.
- Buildings constructed since 1994 (8.5×11) PDF – highlighing primary structures constructed since 1994.
- Buildout status (8.5×11) PDF – buildout status of each parcel (i.e. whether additional development is allowed by zoning, or no additional development is allowed by zoning and so that the parcel is “built out”)
- Large parcels and Land Ownership (8.5×11) PDF – displays large parcels and land ownership patterns, and some statistics on land ownership
- Land Use Plan 8.5×11 PDF or 11×17 PDF – Future Land Use districts and overlay areas, from the 2014 Dummerston Town Plan
- Private roads and drives (8.5×11) PDF – highlights private roads and drives, in turn highlighting development that extends back off public highways
- Parcel size (8.5×11) PDF – displays size of each parcel, <2 acres, 2-5 acres, 5-10 acres, 10-20 acres, and > 20 acres.
- Parcels enrolled in Use Value Appraisal (8.5×11) PDF – parcels enrolled in Vermont’s Use Value Appraisal (a.k.a. “current use”) program for tax year 2005.
- Road Map (11×17) PDF – public and private roads, categorized by class and surface, with current road names, 2005
- Orthophoto Map, Vt. (11×17) JPG – Vermont Mapping Program digital orthophoto, black & white, from Spring 2000
- Orthophoto Map, NAIP (11×17) JPG – National Agricultural Imagery Program digital orthophoto, color, from Summer 2003
- Public and Conservation Land (8.5×11) PDF – Large parcels in public ownership, or private lands with conservation easements. Note: old data from 2006!
- Relief/ steep slope (8.5×11) PDF – slopes (15%-25%, >25%) with shaded relief
- Relief/elevation (8.5×11) PDF – elevation with shaded relief
- Undeveloped Areas and Road Corridors (8.5×11) PDF – areas greater than 600 feet from a primary structure (termed undeveloped for this map) and highlights major undeveloped road corridors
- Zoning (11×17) PDF – current zoning districts
- Wetlands (11×17) PDF – Wetlands, from National Wetlands Inventory data, catagorized by type, with a chart of wetland statistics
last updated 6/17/2015
for more information contact Jeff Nugent at WRC