Forestry Community Update: Join the Department of Forests, Parks, and Recreation for an update of forestry related programming.
Tuesday, December 15 at
In normal times, we’d be gathering with you at various partner meetings to share outcomes of Department efforts, anticipated action during the upcoming legislative session, and general updates across our various programs. Since we are unable to get together with you at your meetings, we are bringing the updates to you via a virtual forestry community meeting.
- Legislative and Department Updates: Michael Snyder, Commissioner and Vermont State Forester
- Marketing and Wood Energy: Paul Frederick, Program Manager
- Forest Protection: Kathy Decker, Program Manager
- State Lands: Nate McKeen, Program Manager
- Private Lands: Keith Thompson, Program Manager
- Urban and Community Forestry: Elise Schadler, Program Manager
- Watershed Forestry: Dave Wilcox, Watershed Forester
FREE – Registration required